::FSWeaver Official Forum Site::
welcome to FSweaver..Have More Fun and Enjoy.
Register nOW!!!!
welcome to FSweaver..Have More Fun and Enjoy.
Register nOW!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Of People Who Are Into Social Networking

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome Here! in FSweaver stay enjoy here have more fun sharing the tricks..

help me in this relationship guys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ladyyelle

Honors : 85
Warnings :
help me in this relationship guys Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100help me in this relationship guys Right_bar_bleue

FW Mood: : help me in this relationship guys 7
Honors : 56112
Registration date : 2008-12-06

help me in this relationship guys Empty
PostSubject: help me in this relationship guys   help me in this relationship guys Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:48 am

i have a bf... well, i gonna tell you this, i am a step daughter, my real father and mother both have another family now, but im living with my real mother... i have met a boy and thats my boyfriend ryt now, we are now more dan a yr with each other, d problem is that, my real father's wife is my boyfriend's relative. she is his 2nd cusin... its just that i dont know what to do, coz it seems that this is a big prob, but he always told me that these things are just challenges or tests in our relationship. i love him and he loves me too, but sometimes we were being hurtd by the people around us bcoz it seems that they dont want us to be together... so what shuld we do... i need your advice guys... and thanks...
Back to top Go down

help me in this relationship guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
::FSWeaver Official Forum Site:: :: FSWeaver Cafe :: Society-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | Society and Culture | Misc | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com